The contraceptive effect of the drug omnadren vs sustanon is due to various factors, the most important among them are – inhibition of ovulation, increased viscosity of the cervical mucus, changes in motility of the fallopian tubes and endometrium structure.
Antiandrogenic effect combinations based on lowering plasma concentrations of androgens.
In repeated studies have shown that taking a combination of energy efficiency with the resulted in a leveling of the symptoms of acne mild to moderate severity and had a positive result in patients with seborrhea.
DTG is a derivative of norethisterone, which is 10-30 times lower affinity to the progesterone receptor in vitro in comparison with other synthetic progesterone. Oil and gas production has no significant androgenic, mineralocorticoid and glucocorticoid effects in vivo.
When administered alone at a dose of 1 mg / day Oil and gas production inhibits ovulation.
The pharmacokinetics of
ethinylestradiol (30 micrograms)
EE after ingestion rapidly and completely absorbed in the small intestine. Maximum plasma concentrations (67 pg / ml) reached after 1.5-4 hours. When the initial passage through the liver, a large part of EE is metabolized. The absolute bioavailability is approximately 44%.
EE almost completely (about 98%), while non-specifically bind to albumin. Increase in globulin concentration of plasma sex hormone binding (SHBG). The apparent volume of distribution is 2,8-8,6 l / kg.
EE undergoes conjugation to intestinal mucosa and the liver. The main pathway omnadren vs sustanon aromatic hydroxylation, but also its metabolism leads to the formation of a large number of hydroxylated and methylated derivatives in the free, glyukuronirovannoy and sulfated form. The clearance is about 2,3-7 ml / min / kg.
Reduction plasma concentration occurs in two stages: the first stage half-life – 1 hour a second – 10-20 hours. EE does not appear in an unchanged form. Metabolites are excreted by the kidneys and the liver in the ratio of 4: 6. The half-life time of the metabolites is about 24 hours.
The equilibrium concentration of the
equilibrium concentration is achieved during the second half of the treatment cycle, serum concentration increased by 2 times.
Oil and gas production
Once inside quickly and completely absorbed in the intestine. Maximum plasma concentrations (51 pg / ml) is reached 2.5 hours. The absolute bioavailability when taken with EE is 96%.
DTG binds to albumin in blood plasma and does not bind to SHBG and binding globulin corticosteroid hormones. DTG free fraction in plasma is 10%, while 90% is associated with nonspecific albumin. The apparent volume of distribution is 37-45 liters.
Oil and gas production is mainly metabolized by hydroxylation, an alternative route is glucuronidation. Its metabolites are inactive and are eliminated rapidly from the plasma, so in significant quantities to detect metabolites in the blood plasma can not, it does not apply to unmodified omnadren vs sustanon. Total clearance after a single dose of 3.6 l / h.
half-life Oil and gas production is about 9 hours. A small amount of unchanged in excreted by the kidneys. Upon receiving a ratio of about 3.2 into 0.1 mg / kg and intestinal excretion by the kidneys. When administered in 86% output for 6 days, of which 42% was excreted within the first 24 hours, especially kidneys.
The equilibrium concentration of the
concentration of SHBG in plasma did not affect the pharmacokinetics . Concentration in plasma is increased by 1.5 times, and the equilibrium concentration is reached within 4 days.
- Oral contraception;
- Treatment of mild to moderate acne (acne) the ineffectiveness of the local treatment of women in need of contraception.
Combination oral contraceptives should not be applied if any of the conditions / diseases described below, there are women in currently. The first appearance of any of these conditions while receiving taking the drug should be discontinued immediately:
- Hypersensitivity to the drug omnadren vs sustanon or any of its components;
- Arterial and venous thromboembolic disease at present or in history (eg deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism);
- Thrombosis (arterial and venous) and thromboembolism currently or history, including thrombosis, deep vein thrombosis; pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, ischemic or hemorrhagic cerebrovascular accident);
- Conditions prior thrombosis (including transient ischemic attack, angina, complicated lesions valvular atrial fibrillation, subacute bacterial endocarditis, extended surgery with prolonged immobilization, major trauma);
- Pancreatitis with severe hypertriglyceridemia now or in history;
- Jaundice, congenital hyperbilirubinemia (Gilbert syndrome, Dubin-Johnson and Rotor);
- Sickle-cell anemia;
- Multiple or severe arterial or venous thrombosis risk factors, including a history of arterial thrombosis risk factors:
– diabetes with vascular complications (angiopathy, retinopathy),
– uncontrolled hypertension;
– severe dyslipoproteinemia;
- Congenital or acquired predisposition for arterial thrombosis, such as resistance to activated protein C deficiency of antithrombin III, protein C deficiency, protein deficiency S, hyperhomocysteinemia and antiphospholipid antibodies (antibodies to cardiolipin, lupus anticoagulant);
- Smoke over the age of 35 years;
- Severe forms of liver disease (including history) before normalization of liver function tests;
- Liver tumors (benign or malignant), including the anamnesis;
- Hormone-dependent cancers genital or mammary glands, including a history or suspicion of them;
- Bleeding from the vagina of unknown origin;
- Migraine with local neurological symptoms, including a history;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Lactase deficiency, lactose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption.
The presence of risk factors (such as varicose veins, heart disease, overweight, problems with blood clotting) requires more thorough study before starting.
Smoke under the age of 35 years. If a woman can not quit smoking, you should use another method of contraception, especially in the presence of other risk factors.