If irregular bleeding is constantly present or occur after previous regular cycles of normal, should be considered non-hormonal causes of these phenomena and to exclude malignant neoplasms and pregnancy. In this case it is necessary to consult a doctor-gynecologist.
Some women bleed “cancel” can not occur in the interval between doses of the drug. If a woman silhouette taking as directed, pregnancy is unlikely. However, if the woman had been violations of the drug before the first checkpoint “cancel” bleeding, or if the two were crossing the place, pregnancy should be excluded before resuming reception silhouetteomnadren 250. Drugs and medical products based on herbs containing St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum), should not be applied in parallel with the preparation due to their ability to reduce the level of drug in plasma and reduce the effectiveness of the combination.
The use of combined oral contraceptives leads to an increased risk of venous thromboembolism . The risk is highest during the first year of application of the combined oral contraceptive. The riskassociated with taking a combination , is less than the risk associated with pregnancy, it is 60 cases per 100,000 pregnancies. VTE are fatal in 1-2% of cases.
Symptoms of venous or arterial thrombotic or thromboembolic complications may include:
- The unusual unilateral leg pain and / or swelling;
- Sudden severe pain in the chest with possible radiating to the left arm;
- Sudden shortness of breath;
- A sudden fit of coughing;
- Any unusual, severe prolonged headache;
- Sudden partial or complete loss of vision;
- Slurred speech or aphasia;
- Fainting accompanied or without partial seizures him;
- Significant omnadren 250 sudden numbness or weakness on one side or in one part of the body;
- Movement disorders;
- “Acute abdomen”.
The risk of venous thromboembolic events increases:
- With age;
- If you have a family history (venous thromboembolism ever emerged from close relatives and parents at a relatively young age); if possible congenital predisposition, the woman should be sent to the profile expert for a decision on the appointment ;
- When prolonged immobilization after major surgery, any surgery to the legs, or after a serious injury. In these cases it is preferable to stop taking the tablets (for elective surgery at least four weeks) and not to resume until two weeks after complete remobilization. If the drug was not canceled in advance to assign antithrombotic therapy;
- In obesity (body mass index greater than 30 kg / m 2 ).
There is no consensus about the role of varicose veins and thrombophlebitis of superficial veins in the occurrence and development of venous thrombosis.
The risk of arterial thromboembolic complications or risk of stroke in women using combination omnadren 250. increases:
- With age;
- If there dislipoproteinemia;
- In the presence of hypertension;
- In diseases of the heart valves;
- When atrial fibrillation;
- When smoking: smokers have increased risk of serious cardiovascular events (such as myocardial infarction, stroke); the risk increases with age and number of cigarettes smoked.
The presence of one or more heavy risk factors for venous or arterial diseases, respectively, may be contraindicated. For consideration as we must take the opportunity to use anticoagulant therapy. It is necessary to pay attention to women receiving , the need to contact a doctor in case of suspicion of the presence of symptoms of thrombosis. In the event of an alleged or proven thrombosis receiving the drug should be discontinued. At the same time, women need to make use of other suitable methods of contraception due to teratogenicity of anticoagulant drugs (coumarins).
It is necessary to take into account the increased risk of thromboembolism during the postpartum period.
Other conditions associated with cardiovascular adverse side reactions include diabetes, systemic lupus erythematosis, hemolytic uremic syndrome and chronic inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis).